Welcome to Enrolment @ Macquarie
Undergraduate Enrolment Steps for new international students
Please complete all of the steps below, paying particular attention to steps 1 and 2.
- Obtain your Macquarie Student ID number.
- UAC applicants: retrieve your ID online here.
- Direct Applicants: you can find your 8-digit Macquarie Student ID number on the top of your offer letter.
- Obtain your Compulsory International Orientation information then return to Step 2.
If you wish to obtain credit for previous studies you must lodge your request prior to coming on campus. Please visit the Credit for Previous Studies web page for further information about credit for previous studies and lodging your request.
You are now ready to move onto Step 2.
Compulsory On-Campus Enrolment
- You must Register for your compulsory on-campus enrolment day and print out your registration form with your session times.
On-campus enrolment will occur between Monday 22 July and Friday 26 July 2013 for International students.
Registration will be available from Thursday 23 May 2013.
- While on campus you will:
- Attend an enrolment preparation session.
- Attend your compulsory academic advising session, where your Proposed Program Form will be completed and signed.
- Be admitted to your course.
- Enrol in your units and classes via the My Enrolment tab in eStudent
Prior to coming on campus you may like to create a draft Proposed Program Form and/or timetable. Please see the online handbook and Coursework Guidance Documents for course information.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled on-campus enrolment day please visit the Late Enrolment web page for further information.
You are now ready to move onto Step 3.
Academic Orientation and Assistance with Enrolment
- Academic Orientation will take place on Friday 26 July 2013 and is the best way to find out what university life has to offer! The day is run entirely by our trained student volunteers, the Mentors@Macquarie, who will take you through the basics of uni and assist in your transition to Macquarie University. You can register for your Academic Orientation sessions at part of registering for your enrolment day.
- For further information on Academic Orientation, please visit: the Uniwise website/
- You may also like to attend the Need to Know Sessions to as part of your student orientation.
- If you require assistance with any part of the enrolment process due to a disability you should contact Campus Wellbeing and they will be able to make arrangements to assist you with the on-campus process.
You are now ready to move onto Step 4.
Fees and Campus Card
- For information on how to pay your commencement and Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC) Fees Click Here. Or refer to your offer letter.
- To collect your Campus Card go to: C10A The Atrium from 22 July 2013 until 26 July 2013. Outside of these times please go to C5C 244. You are required to provide an original copy of current official photographic identification to collect your card (e.g. passport). Please make sure you read some important information about the Campus Card and Your Privacy.
- Your Campus Card comes with an optional prepaid MasterCard banking facility offered by the CBA. If you do not wish to have a card with a prepaid MasterCard banking facility you can have an Access Card instead. The Access Card will not have the prepaid MasterCard facility, the MasterCard log or the CBA details on the back but in all other respects it will be the same as the Campus Card. Please make sure you read some important information about these options and the way in which the University handles your personal information depending on which card you choose, in the Campus Card and Your Privacy Statement.
You are now ready to move onto Step 5.
Have you completed the following:
- Obtained your student ID number
- Completed your Proposed Program Form
- Attended your compulsory International Orientation
- Attended your compulsory on-campus Academic Advising session
- Been admitted to your program
- Enrolled in your units and classes
You are now ready to move onto Step 6.
Click the links for more information